People around the world are discovering water exercise and how a water fitness program can benefit their health and quality of life.
The AquaJogger® buoyancy belt comfortably suspends you at shoulder level in deep water allowing you to breathe normally and move freely while performing a wide variety of water aerobics exercise.
AquaJogger® water exercise belts and equipment have taken pain and impact out of exercise since 1987.
Whether you are looking to improve fitness, lose weight, excel at your sport, rehabilitate from injury, ease limitations of arthritis and other medical conditions or just have fun, water exercise with AquaJogger® is a great solution.
Ideal for short-waisted, petite, or athletic women. Tapered sides allow for a better fit for narrow waists.
- Resilient closed cell foam won't absorb water, dries quickly, and resists chlorine damage.
- Patented contoured design supports and strengthens the lower back.
- Soft, flexible foam narrows at the waist for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit.
- Custom-woven elastic belt comfortably moves with every breath and adjusts to fit waist.
- The AquaJogger® design tones the abdominal muscles without doing a single sit-up due to the continual use of abdominal muscles to maintain correct posture.
- To accommodate different body shapes, belt can be worn upside down or with the foam in front of the body.
- Made in USA -- Soft, durable, and comfortable