The NHB is the newest drip brewer in the Bunn line, and it was a step in a different direction from Bunn’s classic designs – past and present. The design changes are purely cosmetic and the NHB packs the same list of features and performance found on all Bunn coffee brewers. Its foot print is slightly smaller as well. This new, more styled look has made this brewer one of the most popular models.
Modeled after commercial coffee makers, the Bunn NHB can brew up to 10 cups of coffee in just three minutes. It utilizes a water reservoir to keep water hot and on standby, always ready to brew a pot of piping hot coffee quickly and without the normal wait time associated with other home brewers.
How does the Bunn NHB do this? When you first set the Bunn NHB up, you add up to 10 cups of cold water to the water reservoir and turn the power switch on. It will take about 15 minutes to heat the water initially. This water will stay hot and ready until you go to brew a pot of coffee. To begin brewing, you simply add cold water to the reservoir, which then displaces the hot water already in the system. This hot water is sent to the filter basket instantly where it diffuses through your freshly ground coffee. Afterwards, the cold water you just poured in will be heated for your next round of coffee brewing. And if you're planning to be away, just flip the Vacation switch and the heating unit won't continue to maintain the water temperature in a ready state.
Bunn backs up every coffee brewer with a three year warranty! In addition you can expect expert support and service from the company that knows a thing or two about coffee brewers since they have been in the business for over 50 years!
- Simple Controls - Two switches control the whole operation!
- Durable Plastic Housing and Brushed Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
- Porcelain Hot Plate Features an On/Off Switch.
- Stainless Steel Boiler Equipped with a Thermostat that Regulates Water Temperature
- Advanced Spray Head Water Diffuser Designed To shower every inch of the coffee grounds.
- Instructions and Brewing tips
- Cleaning Implement
- Fluted Coffee Filters
- Colors: Polished black with stainless steel
- Carafe Size: 50 ounces – made of shatter resistant glass
- Power: 800 watts for the water heater, 900 watts total
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 7.5
- Size: 13.5"H x 8.5"W x 11.25"D
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Body Material: Molded plastic
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor
- Support: Unlimited toll free technical support
- Origin: USA
Return Policy for this item