Easier and more effective than flossing with string, the Waterpik Classic
Water Flosser WP 60 powers away plaque and debris between teeth and below the
gumline. Six water pressure settings let you customize gentle-to-deep cleansing.
Three unique tips clean in specialized ways, while a spacious reservoir reduces
the need for refills.
Finally, there is an easier, more effective alternative to string floss: The
Waterpik Classic Water Flosser WP 60. The WP 60 is ideal for those who don't
like to floss, as well as for anyone who wants a deep clean that floss simply
can't provide. Water flossing for about a minute a day conveniently and
comfortably removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and gently massages
the gums to improve overall oral health. The WP 60 is clinically proven to be up
to twice as effective as string floss at improving gum health.
Offering three unique tips: the Classic Jet Tip, the Pik Pocket Tip, and the
Tongue Cleaner, the WP 60 thoroughly cleans your whole mouth. For healthier
gums, the Classic Jet Tip reaches below the gumline to help keep your mouth
healthy. The Pik Pocket Tip gently delivers medicaments and rinses deep below
the gumline. And the Tongue Cleaner removes bacteria from your tongue to help
The WP 60 spacious reservoir holds enough water to accommodate up to 90
seconds of use, preventing the need for refills. Its reservoir also doubles as a
hygienic storage cover for the tips and handle. You can even add your favorite
mouthwash to the reservoir for a truly deep and fresh-feeling clean.
Personalize your water-pressure intensity with the WP 60's adjustable
water-pressure control system. Choose from six gentle-to-powerful water-pressure
settings to meet your needs. The WP 60's unique combination of water pressure
and pulsations massage and stimulate gums, removing plaque deep between teeth
and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach.
- Clinically proven 93% more effective than flossing at reducing gum disease
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below gumline where brushing alone
- Massages gums to make them strong and healthy
- Healthier Gums in 2 weeks, guaranteed, ideal for cleaning around braces
and dental work
- Color coded jet tips
- Six adjustable water pressure settings remove debris and bacteria between
teeth and below the gumline for healthier gums
- Up to twice as effective as string floss for improving gum health
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Three unique tips clean in specialized ways
- Spacious reservoir doubles as a hygienic storage cover for tips and handle
Return Policy for this item