The Aquapac Camcorder Case allows you to film in places you wouldn't dream of taking your camcorder. For example, filming in the dinghy, or even while snorkeling.Features:
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality video and extra protection
- Note: the lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Like most of Aquapac's cases it'll float if you drop it in the water
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded
plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three levers, and
everything stays in one piece even when open
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
- Color: Cool Grey with grey shoulder strap
- Will fit any Camcorder with a length of 6" or less
- Materials: TPU with tough acrylic lens
- Dimensions of case (flat, closed): W 10" x L 10"
- Full 5-Year Warranty
The Aquaclip® sealing system used
on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous
Engineering Research Center at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed
waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof
as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it
15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff
inside will stay completely safe and dry.
Return Policy for this item