Now you can convert any mountain buggy stroller to accommodate your tag-along
toddler. With the new Kiddie Board you can expand the features of your mountain
buggy stroller. On those longer walks, your older child will now have a fun and
exciting place to rest and ride.
The Mountain Buggy Free Rider comes with connectors for attaching it to your Mountain Buggy Stroller. There is a connector sold separately for attaching the Free Rider to other strollers.
Switches full swivel castor position used in stroller board mode to the fixed
position used while scooting.
- Stroller board attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear of the
- The connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear tube dependent on the
- 2-mode rear wheel castor – swivel for using as a board to follow the
buggy in any direction
- Clip-in handle bar can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy
- Toggle that fastens board up the back of the buggy
- Grip pad – anti-slip surface on the deck
- Quick release button attaches or detaches stroller board from connector
- Rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode
- Skate board truck steering
- 2 mode rear wheel – fixed wheel castor for scooting
- Holds up to 44 lbs.
- 22" L x 27" H x 8" W
*Fits most of Mountain Buggy's earlier models - swift urban, urban elite, double
urban are also compatible, except the early terrain and breeze models which both
have lock forward wheels.
Return Policy for this item